Friday 31 January 2020

Vintage Collage Canvas by Anat Weksler

Hello mixed media friends!
It's Anat here. Today I want to share my new project - a Vintage Collage Canvas.



The Canvas was inspired by a Mix of Finnabair's collage projects and Carmen Miranda images!  Carmen Miranda was a gorgeous and colorful Brazilian Singer, who always used on her head Fruits & Flowers Adornment.







I created it in a Vintage style using the amazing Woman image from Carte Postale Tissue paper which covers almost the entire Canvas.



To color the Canvas and match the image I used some wonderful Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylics paints.

Watch the step by step process here:



Hope I have inspired you to create and use these delicious products!

 Thank you for stopping by!
xoxo


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...