Friday 24 January 2020

Delicate canvas by Anastasi Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I came to you with a tutorial on creating a canvas in the style of shabby chic.
For the base, I used gray cardboard, which was covered with a layer of White Gesso. Then, using wet Gesso, I glued Tissue Paper. With its help, it is very easy to create an interesting background. It is very thin, so the tattered borders of the paper are not visible.



Next, I supplemented the background with White Crackle Texture Paste. Using White Gesso, I painted the darkest elements of the decor. I collected all the elements in the composition. After everything stuck well, I covered the composition with Clear Gesso.





After I added colors with Impasto and Metallique Paints, I applied White Gesso to the protruding parts of the elements with light movements. Next I added Stamps and Waxes by Finnabair, white and blue splashes. At the very end, I added to my composition the ingredients that I glued down using Soft Gloss Gel. You can watch the creation process in this video. 



Enjoy, Anastasi.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...