Thursday 30 January 2020

How have I started Mixed-Media? - Video by Finnabair

Hi my dear creative Friends!
I'm back from the Creative World in Frankfurt and slowly going back to my usual tasks, but I have to tell you - it is not possible to compare the atmosphere of shows like that to anything else! The energy, the meetings and all the creative atmosphere of the event is something which is going to give me the power to go for a long time. If you would like to see photos from the event you can check my IG account here - it was delicious, believe me!

In the meantime, I want to share something quite special with you.
During my classes, I'm quite often asked questions about my first steps and creativity and mixed-media. My creative journey and inspirations. I love this kind of interaction with my students when I can share my personal story and insight hoping to give them encouragement and support. But... why not talking to a bit wider audience?

So, if you ever wondered how I started my adventure with crafting and mixed-media... here it is!
All the information: when it all happened, what were my reasons and inspirations, and 1 or 2 projects from the first 2 years of my scrapbooking/mixed-media career to spice it up a bit.


I hope you enjoyed watching it - don't forget to share with your friends!
Sending love and creative energy your way

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...