Friday 3 January 2020

Love Story by Kasia Bogatko

My today’s project is the next edition of my favorite rust structure. This time I combined classic colors with the Northern Lights rust pastes set. It turned out that Turquoise and Powder Blue blend well with classic brown and red. To get the most structure out of these pastes, I applied them with a dish sponge, thanks to which we get a nice, rough surface.



The background of my composition is metallic paper with an embossed pattern, which I aged with a sanding block. I didn't want it to look too new and shiny.





In this project I used various materials - metal, paper, plastic. Thanks to the use of pastes, the whole blends in well with each other. 





One of the most interesting elements that I used was the plastic packaging with numbers. I usually don't throw away the plastic packaging because you can reuse it. Not only as here - as one of the layers - but e.g. as paint palettes or other media. Let's try not to generate additional rubbish, even during our creative process.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...