Monday 13 January 2020

Black and white by Katja Joulak

Hello dear mixedmedia lovers!
Today I have created a fake ”canvas. Yes, this piece are not made on a canvas,  because I want you to use what you have at home when you create. I love black and white with metal details. Oh, yes that combo in clothes, handbags, my nails and also for home decor. So today I got inspiration from all  of them. 



Take a look around you and notice what you like. All these things can give you inspiration to your next project. 




Texture, white and black paint. Beads, flakes and gold wax to give the metallic effect.


Here is a video tutorial for you. You are welcome to watch.



Xoxo Katja



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

NancyO. said...

Great video ! I love your background and the process you used ! The dry brushing is a great idea to show details . Finnabair is my favorite by far for all my mixed media fun ! Thank you for the inspiration , your wonderful tips !
Have a blessed day !

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...