Wednesday 22 January 2020

New Journal and Canvas with Matte waxes and Stencils - by Finnabair

Hi my dear ones!
I'm on the point of leaving for the CreativeWorld in Frankfurt where I will have time chance to see some of you in person and demo my latest art products which I've released together with Prima Marketing! It has been a very exciting weekend and you can see the full reveal in the two posts we've pulled together for you - here and here, check them out!

In the meantime let me show you one of the first samples I've made with my new products - and I even managed to put a bit of everything on it!

My newest Art Daily Chipboard Journal is just perfect size to fit into my Art Daily Folder and the thick and sturdy cover makes so easy to alter. I've started with a coat of Art Basics White Heavy Gesso and my new Tissue Paper. On the top, you can see two of my new Stencils - "Mind Games" and "Gothic" used with Art Extravagance White Crackle Paste and Art Basics Modeling Paste.
The initial colours I've made with my Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylics - great quality, concentrated acrylic paints which I watered down a bit and let them flow on the Journal cover. My next step was adding my new and  - oh so exciting - Art Alchemy Matte Waxes: Rusty Brown, Rusty Red and Charcoal Black.
The antiquing, matte and permanent finish of the Matte Waxes is just a perfect solution for the book cover! They added so much depth and grunginess to the journal and if you want you can easily use them with my Metallique Waxes too! How cool!

There are so many inspiring possibilities of using my new products - I so want to play more, but what I really want to see is you all playing with them and discovering new ways of putting them into good use! Soon they will be available in the stores - Prima will start shipping soon!

If you'd like to learn more, here is recorded and edited FB Live Show from last Friday, where I'm showing all the new products and ways of using them... for example you can see how to make cool canvas like this one!
So - ready to watch?
Don't forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel and sharing the video with your friends!

Sending love your way
xxx

1 comment:

Copper Reflections Handmade Jewelry said...

Beautiful designs, great work. I enjoy seeing the pictures of the amazing crafts you make. Thank you for sharing.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...