Great moment for the last picture summary in this year, right?
Last year was very important to me - I've made the hardest possible decision to quit my regular job and start to be a full-time teacher and designer. I started travelling a lot and had to learn how to menage my time in a totally different way. I can't say I succeed, but I hope I get better and better in that :) I try to think in a positive way, you know! This year was the year of expansion, new contacts, new friends and on the other hand - loosing touch with the "roots"- friends and family I have here in Poland. Balancing that isn't easy :(
What is going to happen now? I hope to create a lot, I will travel even more and try to focus on the things that make me happy - designing, collage, painting, journaling... I really wish for a BIG change this year, so please keep your fingers crossed for that, as I do! I promise - I will dream and do all things possible to make the dreams come true! For me - and for you too :)
And I want you to know how much I appreciate your support, interest, all the love I get through this blog, email and any social media. It gives me the power to go on, to believe things I do are important and worth of trying, even if the day is bad and tea is not enough ;). Thank you so much for being with me!
So, how was December?
It was a busy, busy month for me - full of good emotions, family time, and hard, hard work...
1. travelling with my husband is always unforgettable - on the way to Rome. 2. classes in Rome
3-4 - classes in Rome - we had a wonderful time!
5. I love breakfast in the bistro. 6. - project from classes in Rome
7. Sweet (but tired) Barbara and real Italian dinner. 8. - Sightseeing in Rome
9-10. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew
11-12. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew
13-14. - in Rome with Barbara and Andrew - we want to come back for sure!
15. Rome by night. 16. New exciting projects...
17-18. More of new, confidential so far, projects...
19. I'm seriously excited about this... 20. Getting ready for the big tour in Australia - March 2013!
21-22. - Getting ready for Christmas
23-24. Cold, snowy winter in Warsaw
25-26 - Christmas Time with my family
27. Happy mail. 28. Paper bag project is back!
29. With Zuza, grandma dog - she got very sick last week :( 30. My desk is ready for 2013.
And now I wish You a wonderful, inspiring, creative and happy New Year!
May all your dreams come true!