Tuesday 8 February 2022

Winter 2022 New Products - inspiration part 3

Hello friends,

I hope you like all the newly released products and today we are showing more inspiration from our team.


If you are patient enough you can meet a fairy from time to time. They take various shapes - the last one I met had beautiful rusty butterfly wings sprinkled with shimmering glitter, and danced among magical flowers and birds in a pink and purple shade. It was from this meeting that Finnabair got her inspiration for her new mica set - Pearls and Crystals. I'm telling you, it's true.




Mica's best friend is Liquid Color Fluid Medium. For this project I created such paints and painted the casts with them. I added water in places to give the colour a blurred edge.

New products:

969158 Mica Powder Set: Pearls and Crystals
969103 Glitter Set: Spring
969462 Mini Transfers: Fairyland

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





For this project I was inspired by the beautiful products from the new release, I was ready to play with some and of course, show them off! Give them a little bit of spotlight.



I chose to stick with a monochrome colour scheme to show off the new Clear and Soot Antiquing Waxes. I used them in my favourite way - Applied a little bit of clear wax all over the project, then using a brush applied dark wax all over, and wiped it away with a cloth to create a beautiful patenting
effect.






I also chose to use a little bit of the beautiful Mica powders from “Golden Hour” set to highlight the butterfly and the little sentiment at the bottom. I just rubbed them on with my finger over the clear wax base so they had something to stick to.

New products:
969172 Mica Powder Set: Golden Hour
969097 Antiquing Wax: Soot
969059 Antiquing Wax: Clear

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:







Hello everyone!
I love the new flakes. I find their colors beautifully combined and they give that glamour to your project which can be achieved only with them. 















I created two simple canvases with them using colours that highlight the colours of the flakes. They are easy to use, versatile and their colours are stunning. Definitely a product you should have to enjoy it`s possibilities.

New products:

969219 Metallic Flakes: Barcelona
969196 Metallic Flakes: Paris

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

Stay tuned for more :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...