Tuesday 22 February 2022

Winter 2022 New Products - inspiration part 6

 Hello friends,

We are here today to show you more projects from our Creative Team showcasing newest Winter 2022 products.



Hi creative friends! The Golden Hour Mica Powder set was the 2nd one I wanted to try immediately when I saw new release. I created something that I called Artifact, using various Mechanicals and moulds. I glued all elements together with Heavy Body Gel and applied Black Gesso. 



Then I colored surface with Mica's from Goden Hour set highlighted some ares with Carmine Liquid Acrylic Paint and Mahogany Antiquing Wax and I got an absolutely amazing painted surface.

I hope you liked it too and you will try to create a project with this wonderful set!




Hugs, Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

New products:

969172 Mica Powder set: Golden Hour
969073 Antiquing Was: Mahogany

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:







The new Mica Powders are pure magic. Their colours are so incredibly, utterly breathtaking, I think it’ll take a long, long time before I stop having this ridiculously wide smile on my face whenever I think of them. To test each set, their colours, and how they go together, I made a tag that in a way or another echoes the name of the set. The idea of each tag is the same; first some tissue paper at the bottom, primed with gesso, and a stencil with Modeling Paste on top. Then a simple collage with moulds and Mini Art Stones, attached with Heavy Body Gel, and painted all over with Mica powders mixed with Soft Matte Gel, and then some very light touches of wax for highlighting. Simple, easy, and oh, so heartwarmingly, beautifully fun.




New products:

969172 Mica Powder set: Golden Hour
969059 Antiquing Was: Clear

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:











New products:

969158 Mica Powder set: Pearls and Crystals
969059 Antiquing Was: Clear

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:










New products:

969165 Mica Powder set: Vintage Roses
969059 Antiquing Was: Clear









New products:

969141 Mica Powder set: Winter Tales
969059 Antiquing Was: Clear




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...