Sunday 6 February 2022

Winter 2022 New Products - inspiration part 2

 Hello friends,

It's Sunday and we have another batch of beautiful projects with my new products! My talented team did their best to showcase Glitter Sets, Mica Sets, Antiquing Waxes, Metallic Flakes, Mini Transfers and Jewel Pastes.


It`s exciting time friends! New products are here and you know we love new products.

These new waxes must have some kind of magic in them because I love how my tags came out. I love Finnabair waxes since the day the first ones were on the market, but this time they are different. 









I used them by covering everything with the chosen colour of wax and then started immediately to wipe off with a baby wipe. Just do this on sections so you can avoid drying before the wiping part.











You know when furniture gets old, it gets dark in the cracks and the deeper parts and higher places are always lighter. That`s what I wanted to achieve. And it worked like a charm. I`m enchanted. 

Be sure to try at least two of the 4 new waxes, because I think you`ll love them as much as I did.

New products:

969066 Antiquing Wax: Sepia
969073 Antiquing Wax: Mahogany
969080 Antiquing Wax: Ash Grey
969097 Antiquing Wax: Soot
969103 Glitter Set: Spring
969110 Glitter Set: Summer
969127 Glitter Set: Autumn
969134 Glitter Set: Winter

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





A little shadow box to show how versatile the new release Mica Powders are. Not only the box and the frame, but also the lace and fabric are dyed with the powders! 





The vintage look of the typewriter text is made simply by adding a gentle layer of Antiquing Wax Sepia on top.

New products:

969141 Mica Powder Set: Winter Tales
969059 Antiquing Wax: Clear
969066 Antiquing Wax: Sepia
969004 Jewel Paste: Crushed Crystals


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




Hi,
My project today is a small canvas using new products from Finnabair. New year and new products and therefore new projects! You've probably seen the new release, I couldn't wait to create something with mica powders. There are four sets in wonderful colors;)



First, I applied one of the Finn stencils with the new Jewel Paste Tiger’s Eye Stones. It has delicate particles, the whole thing shines beautifully, so the effect is immediate and guaranteed. Later, I made a composition of cardboard, mould element and metal accessories. I glued everything together with Heavy Body Gel and 3D Matte Gel.






After drying, I chose one of the Mica Powder sets Pearls and Crystals. Each set includes bottles with powder. It can be used by mixing, for example, with water. I did it and thanks to this I created a liquid paint with a metallic finish.
Finally, I added new waxes which I applied with a brush. All the colours of the new products complement each other perfectly and enrich each other. Be sure to check it out.
Have a nice day,
 Kasia Salmanowicz

New Products:

969011 Jewel Paste: Tiger’s Eye Stones
969073 Antiquing Wax: Mahogany
969080 Antiquing Wax: Ash Grey
969158 Mica Powder Set: Pearls and Crystals
969110 Glitter Set: Summer

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


Stay tuned: inspirational projects with new products will be published throughout next week :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...