Friday 11 February 2022

Winter 2022 New Products - inspiration part 4

 Hello friends,

It's Friday, so it's been a week since we started publishing inspiration with new products, but we have still much to show :) 


Hi creative friends! I just fell in love with the new Mica Powders colours and started my creative experiments with the Winter Tales set. I applied some colours of Mica Powders on moulds before I added flex plastic into moulds and got colourful plastic elements that inspired me to create this little canvas.


I created background using brown mica powder and black gesso and added mini transfers from Boho Skulls set. The Metal Flakes - Paris and Glitter from the Winter set perfectly complemented moulds I chose for my canvas. The clouds were also painted with Mica Powders.



Hugs, Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

New products:

969455 Mini Transfers: Boho Skulls
969196 Metallic Flakes: Paris
969134 Glitter Set: Winter
969141 Mica Powder Set: Winter Tales

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




A canvas, that’s gently reminding you are enough. But it’s also a reminder that you can create what you need: all the laces are dyed with the same new release Mica Powders that is used for the whole canvas, including metal embellishments, and the frame.







New products:

969158 Mica Powder: Pearls and Crystals
969059 Antiquing Wax: Clear

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





To create a beautiful design all you need is a pack of mica. The colours in the kits go well together. Mica also gives many possibilities, depending on what you combine it with you will get a different product. Combined with gel it gives us a beautiful paste. If you add it to Fluid Gel Medium you will have beautiful paint. It can also be sprinkled on a project and sprayed with water. I created the paints and then when the project was dry using the dry brush method I brushed the whole project with white gesso.




New products:

969141 Mica Powder Set: Vintage Roses

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


See you during the weekend (we will come with more projects).





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...