Monday 7 February 2022

Little girl photo frame by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello dear friends! It’s Anastasia here with an altered project and video tutorial. 

I made a project in light, soft colours that are very rare in my creativity. My idea was to alter photo frame for pictures of a little girl without using regular images for the child theme.



I chose moulds from different sets and combined them with metal embellishments into two compositions. I covered all with White Gesso, applied Soft Satin Metallic Acrylic Paint on the back of the frame and started to work with the front of the frame.

I used amazing Aqua-Rose Opal Magic Paint, Vintage Rose Metallic Paints as a first layer. I highlighted some places with Blue-Gold Opal Magic Paint and added a little bit of Burnt Sienna Liquid Acrylic Paint. Then I used Aubergine Impasto Paint and again Blue-Gold Opal Magic Paint and got a beautiful soft gold layer.


I made stripes and after that, I used Aged Brass Metallic and Old White Matte Waxes that gave me to make frame surface more vintage.

See details in the video tutorial, I hope you will like it.

Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...