Wednesday 23 February 2022

Quite a nice box by Olga Sępkowska

 I can't remember the last time I created a box! And after all, it's a great idea for a small gift for a friend. That's why it's good to have a few ready on hand. 



Mica offers enormous possibilities. You can add it to a gel, paint, or paste. On my box you can see how I mix mica with new jewel paste. The paste has glittery additions that are still visible when you add mica. You can see this, especially on the sides of the box. 




The box is small, so embellishments need to be also small - that's why I chose lovely little things from various sets. Tiny stars, transparent dots and numbers perfectly fulfilled my simple composition of castings.




Of course, the process of making my box can be seen in the video. I encourage you to create your own boxes. You never know when you may need one. 

Hugs!

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...