Saturday 5 February 2022

Be in the Moment - Art Journal Cover by Katja

 Hello dear mixed media lovers!

Have you seen the latest release? So many new glitter, Mica powders and Pastes.

So, I am lucky that I have these and now I have used some of these new products on my chipboard art journal cover. Just journal covers, and books are my favourite to do mixed media on. Here I have used the cover some glitter from the set Autumn and Summer. Dark brown, orange and some turquoise are also my favourite combination.







I have also added Mica Powder, in the background and also on my decorations. So many various ways to use them. I have used colours from the Golden Hour set and from the set Winter Tales.

For extra touches, I have used the Jewel Paste in the colour Tigers Eye. Lost my words in that colour. Just saying, I am in love.

There is a video tutorial for you. Welcome to watch.


Happy crafting!

Xoxo Katja

New products:

969110 Glitter set: Summer
969127 Glitter set: Autumn
969172 Mica Powder Set: Golden Hour
969141 Mica Powder Set: Winter Tales
969011 969004 Jewel Paste: Crushed Crystals

 Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...