Wednesday 9 February 2022

In the cover of dark by Anastasia Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you my new mixed media layout “In the cover of the dark”. At its base, I used paper from AB Studio. I primed the sheet with Clear Gesso. I covered the chipboard and clay skull with Black Heavy Gesso. I made the skull with the help of a mould from Finnabair. Also, as decor, I used Mechanicals from Finnabair. I covered it with Clear Gesso. Some chipboard I then covered with Metallique paints, and others covered with Waxes.

I created a texture on the background using Graphite Paste and a stencil from Finnabair. Then I applied some Black Heavy Gesso and sprays. I also added stamps to make the background more varied.







After I created a layered composition, I added some colour with the help of Metallique paints and Liquid Acrylic. At the very end, I added small accent details: sequins, beads and glitter.

You can watch the creation process in this video. 


Enjoy, Anastasi.


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...