Friday 25 February 2022

Heart with dreams by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hello, dear Finnabair friends and fans,

Another month is around and again it is my time to share with you some inspiration made with amazing Finnabair products. I decided to go with mixed media canvas in natural colors and elements. These are the things that attract me most in the last few months, I’m drawn to all that nature gives us. Last time when we were having a walk with my family, I found this gorgeous piece of tree mushroom and I knew right away that this will be the main focal point of my canvas. I added also some other natural dried elements. I hope you will like my project and it will inspire you to create something beautiful. 


I first covered my canvas with some Finnabair tissue paper and dry-brushed over it a bit. Then I added a piece of corrugated cardboard and some twine and again dry brushed it a bit with some white gesso. For some added interest I also added a bit of a Crushed Crystals Jewel effect paste from the newest release and on top some embossing powder here and there. Then I started to work on my composition adding various natural elements, some paper cut-out flowers, some chipboard pieces, some mechanicals pieces and for the second part of focal point I added a black and white photo of a girl with a bird resting on her hand.





For finishing touch, I added some art stones and some white glitter from new Winter Glitter set. I also added some green and brown splatters, using Liquid Acrylics.

Here is my video tutorial. I hope you’ll enjoy it.

Thank you for joining me as I created this piece for you and I hope to see you soon again.

Hugs and love,

Aleksandra

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...