Friday 4 February 2022

Winter 2022 New Products - inspiration part 1

Hello friends,

Today we will start sharing with you inspirational projects created using Finnabair Winter 2022 new products :) We will be sharing more of them in the upcoming days, so if you want to see, what we have created and how new products look in our projects, look no further. Grab your cup of tea or coffee, sit back and enjoy :)

* * * * *


I can't think about a better combination than black gesso and beautiful, shimmery mica powders  - they have such a powerful and dramatic look! The ways you can use mica on your projects are almost endless: you can spray them when mixed with water, you can paint with them  - when you add them to fluid mediums or gels - they are one of the most versatile products in Art Ingredients line! Here, together with a touch of glitter they turned dark, into sparky light, made the details and textures visible and made the most magical project. 





New products:

969141 Mica Set: Winter Tales
969158 Mica Set: Pearls and Crystals
969127 Glitter Set: Autumn
969134 Glitter Set: Winter

 Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:





 
A tiny example of how to use Mica Powders with wood; it’s an excellent product for home décor projects! A tiny amount of Clear Antiquing Wax on top sealed it and gave a lovely, antique effect.





New products:

969141 Mica Set: Winter Tales
969004 Jewel Paste: Crushed Crystals
969059 Antiquing Wax: Clear

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:



Need a little magic for your project? The new Jewel Effect Paste - Enchanting Amethyst is perfect for that. On a dark background, it takes on an amazing shade of blue, on a lighter background it is more purple. It shimmers brilliantly like magic dust. You can see it on my project in various forms: on the edges of the base, in the form of splashes and on castings and metal elements. I have to say that I am in love with it.

The blue shade of my casts is due to the new wax. I applied a layer of wax and then wiped the casts with a tissue. When they were dry, I added another layer and wiped again. 





The main element of my project is a transfer with a beautiful woman and a cat. I love cats, so I couldn't resist it. I decided to cut the Finnabair design and put part of it directly on my base and the other part on a separate piece of cardboard. This way I could separate them and create a dimensional composition. 

New products:

969141 Mica Set: Winter Tales
969004 Jewel Paste: Crushed Crystals
969028 Jewel Paste: Enchanting Amethyst
969080 Antiquing Wax: Ash Grey
969462 Mini Transfers: Fairy Land

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


Stay tuned because more inspiration will be published during this weekend and next week :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...