Thursday 3 February 2022

Lady with a cat by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello!

Today I have a unique project for you, using new products from Finnabair! The new release is full of products in beautiful colours. Waxes, glitters and a whole lot of wonderful mica powder kits. In my project, I wanted to show you these new products and, of course, encourage you, because just see how great they are;)

As the base for my project, I used a frame made of HDF material. I covered everything with White Gesso. Then I used the stencil with Paper Texture Paste. After drying, I used the new Finnabair - Rub On Transfers with very interesting patterns. Each set includes three sheets of various graphics and a wooden board for transfer the pattern on a selected surface. You can of course watch everything on the video.


Then, the transferred graphic was additionally secured with Clear Gesso. I didn't want to expose this graphic to too much water.


I glued all the elements with Heavy Body Gel and 3D Matte Gel depending on the type of additive. After drying it, I started coloring my project. For this I chose the Mica Powder set. This product can be used in many different ways, which is why it is so unique and versatile. In addition, the color palette has been greatly enriched. There is really a lot to choose from and I encourage you to try these new products.



On my frame, I mixed mica with water. It gave me beautiful, flowing colours that slightly resembled watercolour paint in consistency. In addition, beautiful iridescent particles enriched the appearance of the project.

I invite you to our YouTube channel and tutorial with NEW products,



Hugs,

 Kasia Salmanowicz

New products:

969462 Mini Transfers: Fairy Land
969066 Antiquing Wax: Sepia
969073 Antiquing Wax: Mahogany
969172 Mica Powders: Golden Hour


 Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...