Monday 21 February 2022

It’s never too late to start NOW by Iveta Ziedina

Hello all,

Today I want to share this altered brush with you all!

This turned out to be a very intuitive piece, the meaning of which came to me literally just now, as I’m typing this out!

I didn’t really think about much while creating it, just went with the flow, but now, just as I was finishing editing the video - looking at my project, it all came together.

I put a lot of myself into this piece. Starting with the sentiment of the metal plaque “It’s never too late to start Now”. It’s a very strong message which I think in this case refers to my fear of using a lot of colours! If you’ve seen my work, you know - I stick to muted tones. That’s my comfort zone. This time tho, while I was creating - I kept gravitating to Magenta, yellow and green.

So that’s what I ended up using.




The numbers I put into the collage - 2 and 8 .That’s my age. Without thinking about it even for one moment I was sending a message to myself.

That it is not too late to start adding a little bit of colour!



And yes, maybe this message is not as deep as it could be, but it’s still a message hehe!

So I leave you with this today - If you’re anything like me, and like to stick to your comfort zone - it’s not too late to add at least a few little splashes of colour in to your life!

I hope you will enjoy the process that I put together for you in the video below!

Lots of love,

Iveta xxx



New products:

969127 Glitter Set: Autumn
969097 Antiquing Wax: Soot

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...