Tuesday 23 February 2021

Winter 2021 New Products - inspiration part 4

Hello friends,

We are here today with another batch of inspirational projects with new Winter 2021 Finnabair products.


Mini art-journal

I don't know how it happened. I was looking at the new pastes and suddenly - bang! - There are 5 new entries in my mini art journal! And I must say, these pastes are magical. My mini pages are very simple - pieces of paper, ribbons, stamps, liquid acrylics paints and a rather small amount of embellishments. First of all I wanted to try new pastes. I applied them through a mask and I must say that these little pages warmed my heart to create bigger projects!













New Products (soon available in stores):
Jewel Effect Paste: Diamond Rings, Golden Dust, Rose Quartz, Crushed Amber, Blue Opals
Mechanicals: Rusty Monstera

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


Small bottles

Hello everyone!
The new Jewel Pastes were the perfect solution to change my small bottles. I always enjoy turning something simple into a piece of décor.











The colors of these pastes are easy to combine, they`re gritty, sparkly and you`ll love them the moment you use them for the first time.
Here I simply glued some pieces made from air drying clay and the new moulds, covered it all with black heavy gesso and then top it up with new pastes.
I love the simplicity in the final look, but in the same time there is character and sparkle.
I`m in love with the new Jewel Pastes.

New Products (soon available in stores):
Jewel Effect Paste: Diamond Rings, Golden Dust, Rose Quartz, Crushed Amber, Blue Opals, Sparkling Onyx
Imaginarium Moulds: Nocturnal Elements, Vintage Portraits

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:



Necklaces

Find the possiblitys to play with mechanicals, moulds and pastes.
Here mixed mechanicals, and it is so easy to ”highlight” details even more with the metallic flakes.
The flakes stick perfect on many different surfaces. Add the Gilding glue, let it be sticky and then it is easy to apply the flakes.







I have also added Jewel Effect Paste  in the color Diamond Rings and Rose Quartz.
Personal and fun and could be a perfect gift.

New Products (soon available in stores):
Jewel Effect Paste: Diamond Rings, Rose Quartz
Imaginarium Moulds: Grungy Frames, Vintage Portraits
Metallic Flakes: Silver
Gilding Glue

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


Baroque ATC cards

These gorgeous small frames and faces just called out to be used on ATC cards. So, I decided to join them and turn them into gorgeous baroque ATC’s. I used gorgeous new waxes to color them, which worked just perfectly with their subtle colors. And of course, for the finishing touch I added some golden highlights as it suits the baroque style, with Vintage gold wax. 





New Products (soon available in stores):
Art Alchemy Matte Wax: Sage Leaves, Shabby Pink, French Lavender
Imaginarium Moulds: Grungy Frames, Vintage Portraits, Queens of Steam

List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

Stay tuned because more inspiration will be published during upcoming days :)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...