Tuesday 16 February 2021

Book cover alteration by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

I don`t know about you, but I love altered book covers. They aren`t a canvas, although we treat them like one in this case. 

My first book cover alteration was back in 2017. Next year I made another one. And since then – none.

So, my project this month is book alteration using some of the new GORGEOUS products  by Finn and some of the old ones. 




My color palette is Chocolate, Mint and Gold this time. And I must admit that using Golden Dust paste with a brush, gave such effect to this cover, that I loved it. It looks almost as if I used a wax but with so, so much shine. In real life the effect it`s truly stunning!




I hope it would be interesting for you to watch my video tutorial.

Stay healthy and be inspired!

Hugs, Martina.


New products:

Imaginarium Mould – Queens Of Steam
Mechanicals – Grungy Gears
Art Extravagance Jewel Paste: Golden Dust


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Sue Lelli said...

Just GORGEOUS! THX for the video inspiration!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...