Wednesday 3 February 2021

Whatever you are by Katja Joulak

 Hello everyone!

Today I want to show you my new art journal. I just love  to create  new covers on books and journals. This Art Daily Art Journal with chipboard cover is perfect to create layers with paint and texture on.

I also want to encourage you to look at you own projects. They can give you so much inspiration.  I got inspiration from one of my older journals.



Gorgeous tissue paper for the background and over that, some paperclay that is painted with impasto paint, liquid acrylic paint and also for highlight  metallic wax, Emerald and White Pearl.


Then layers of chipboard and metallic embellishments  to make my cover complete.

I have a video for you. Enjoy!



Thank you and take care! Katja



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...