Thursday 11 February 2021

Snowdrops and chirping birds by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Spring is at the gate and waiting for it I’ve created a canvas about early spring with its tender muted colors of nature, first warm sunrays, white snowdrops and birds chirping.  

To create a textured background, I’ve used a mix of Modelling Paste Opaque Matte with Texture Powder and White Crackle Paste applying them randomly with a palette knife.

I’ve painted the background with Liquid Acrylics, firstly splashing them by a fun brush over the wet paste and then adding water and mixing them.

After full dry I’ve added a pattern with Swirly Florals stencil using Lucky Emerald and Frosty Pearl Icing Pastes.

All the chipboard and clay elements I’ve painted with Liquid Acrylics and metal embellishments - with Metalique paints.

After that I’ve added a perfect glow and underlined the texture using different waxes.


As a last step I’ve added beautiful toppings using microbeads and glass glitter.

Here is my video step-by-step, hoping you’ll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...