Friday 26 February 2021

When nothing is sure by Aleksandra Mihelic

Hi dear Finnabair friends

It’s Aleksandra again today with you and I have some fresh inspiration for you today. Of course, I’ve been playing with lots of gorgeous products from Finnabair’s new release. I love everything, but I think one of my favourites are definitely moulds and even more Metallic flakes for goldening. I am in love with these! So, I had to play with them on my latest project too. I prepared for you mixed media altered brush. It’s been quite some time since I last altered a brush and I enjoyed this process so so much. I hope you will like it to and maybe be inspired by it to make something beautiful by yourselves. 


I first covered my brush with a coat of white gesso. I decorated it with lots of resin embellishments that I’ve prepared with various Finnabair moulds from new and older release and I also included some Prima Re-design moulds. I’ve also added few Mechanical embellishments from the new release. After I was done with my composition, I again covered everything with yet another coat of white gesso. After dry I added some colors with Liquid acrylics – Burnt Sienna and Purple and for added texture I used some brown rust effect paste from Camouflage set. After my colors were dry I applied some gilding glue on some parts of my projects and when it dried partially and was tacky, I added my gold metallic flakes. For finishing touch, I added some gold glass glitter and some white and black splatters.  





Here is also video tutorial I prepared for you on Finnabair YouTube channel:


I hope you enjoyed my inspiration today. Thank you for stopping by.

I wish to you a lovely day and all the best.

Stay safe and see you next time.

Hugs, Aleksandra


List of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...