Tuesday 9 February 2021

Berry and bright by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Today I want to show you the altered brush.

I bought an inexpensive construction brush and covered it with 2 coats of White Heavy Gesso. Then I applied the White Crackle Paste through the stencil. I also applied the paste in some places with a silicone brush from Finnabair.




After the paste dried, I covered the brush with Liquid Acrylics, Sparks and dried the brush again.


I covered the frame and chipboard with Black Heavy Gesso to make the Metallique paints bright.


I put together a layered composition on one side of the brush. After the glue dries, I tinted the composition with sprays. At the very end, I added accents to the work. I glued beads and sequins on the Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.





Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...