Monday 22 February 2021

Flowery skull by Olga Sępkowska

I love Mexican food! A trip to a Mexican restaurant is not only a feast for my stomach. They are usually very colorful and inspiring places. My project is just such a warm memory of places that I hope to visit again soon.

Isn't that skull brilliant? The new molds offer so many wonderful possibilities. I still have a hard time choosing what to use. And that frame, I love it! I am really enjoying using the castings from the new molds.


I chose piece of wood for the base of my project. I think it's great that with all these wonderful products, we can turn something unnecessary, ordinary into a piece of nice decoration.

I hope you enjoy my tutorial.

Have a nice day!

Olga


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...