Monday 9 November 2020

Whatever you are by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello mixed media friends! Anastasia here.

Crystal air, dark shadows, the last flowers looks like sprinkled with gold dust in the light of the lanterns... - this is my fantasy about late autumn garden in decor for wall.

I used a lot of Finnabair media adding layer by layer with liquid acrylic paints Ink Black, Ultramarine,Violet and metallique paints Royal Blue, Amethyst. For base I took round canvas and glued on them various moulds.


At some point, I decided that my Midnight Garden was too colorful. And I thought that I could to play with waxes - Rusty Brown, Charcoal Black and Lavender acrylic paint, and then with white gesso for a lighter look. But something was missing...

I took Brass Hardware metallique acrylic paint and... spilled too much. Because of this, I made my Garden more warm and golden. At the end I added an Old White patina.


I prepared video tutorial for you:



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


2 comments:

mamablitger said...

Thank you for a lovely video showing how you vreated this lovely piece of art. I think it turned out fabulous ! Love the result !
Hugs from Monica... Spain

mamablitger said...

Thank you for a lovely video showing how you created this pretty piece of art .
Hugs from Monica... Spain

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...