Monday 2 November 2020

Christmas Bauble by Kasia Salmanowicz

 Hello!

You know what? I love Christmas. Everything, all this unique atmosphere, decorations, Christmas pillows, blankets, streets decorated with lights, the interior of the house sparkling with lights, candles, Christmas tree, gingerbread ... I just love it. I’m always looking forward to this time of the year, just magical and special.

That's why I decided to make a Christmas bauble with fantastic mixed media products and accessories from Finnabair. All very shiny because I used a set of metallic paints and to emphasize the details I used liquid acrylic paints.



At the beginning I secured the HDF elements with white gesso, then I applied a cracking paste which gives an interesting texture. In addition to metal elements and mould, I also added a few dry sticks, crystals, pieces of lace and art stones mixed with the gel. After sticking some elements, I secured it with clear gesso to make the color look better. I really like the whitening effect, so after drying it all, I gently applied white gesso in some places.



I invite you to watch my video tutorial on our YouTube channel;)



Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Gigi said...

So beautiful! You did a remarkable job with the colors and winter scene. Looking forward to seeing more of your work. You make it look so easy :), but I know there was a lot of planning before you started.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...