Saturday 28 November 2020

New products inspiration - part 4

 Hello friends,

Last couple of days we have been showing you many projects with Finnabair new products. We want to make the time, till all the products become available in stores, inspiring and pleasant. So today we have also a few projects by our talented team, that show-case new products.

* * * * *


Ladies - Two tags with new pastes, waxes and tissue papers


Ladies, surrounded by darkness, leaving a fog of mystery and a hint of magic behind them. And this note of magic is easily highlighted with the help of new pastes, which shine incredibly.


To create my tags I used new tissue paper: Science Lover and Wilderness. This mechanical one is a real treat for people who love steampunk - like me.




I applied new pastes through the mask - Phoenix and Mermaid. I chose a mask in which the pattern is more massive. The little bit of paste wouldn't get through too small holes, so if you want to use it with the mask, it's worth choosing a pattern that's not delicate.


I rubbed the cardboards and castings with new colours of waxes - White pearl, Emerald and Burgundy. Wax lovers probably don't need to be encouraged to try new colours. But just look how beautiful Emerald is! 


The new products fit perfectly into the spirit of the projects that I love to create. Magic, spark and something mechanical - and after all, the best way to highlight mechanical castings is to use beautiful wax.



New Products (soon available in stores):
New Tissue paper: Science Lover, Wilderness
New Effect Paste: Phoenix, Mermaid
New Art Alchemy Waxes: Emerald, White Pearl, Burgundy

Full list of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:





ATC Trio

Hello everyone!

My love for small projects has always been there and now with the mini tissue papers is actually very comfortable to create ATC cards and small art journal pages. The designs are still the same but the graphics on them are much smaller and very easy you can make ATC`s like these. 

I had this moment when I saw the tissue papers on a canvas for a first time I didn`t wanted to cover it at all. You know you just sit and admire the beautiful picture and almost don`t want to cover it. The same happened with the small tissue papers.

I primed with white gesso the card bases and then adhered the tissue with clear gesso. I choose to combine them with Finnabair`s mould shapes as they complement each other perfectly in my opinion. I wanted the tissue to be visible and the images I choose to be easily seen, so I didn`t go too heavy with embellishments on top.


I only added color using some of the new liquid acrylics and gave shine to the mould shapes  with new colors metallique waxes.

After all, sometimes less is more, right?

New Products (soon available in stores):
New Tissue paper: Ladies World, Butterfly Messages, Celestial Music
New Art Alchemy Waxes: Emerald, White Pearl, Burgundy, Graphite
New Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylics: Prussian Blue, Ochre, Crimson

Full list of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:

Christmas Decoration

Hi creative friends! Anastasia is here. I love to create Christmas decorations! All these festive projects give the opportunity to use many different glitters, much more than projects for other seasons. And I like it!

For this work I used Prussian Blue, Crimson, Ochre liquid acrylics, Magic Potion, Crushed Ice effect pastes, White Pearl wax products from Autumn release. Which materials I also used watch below.


In my project I combined natural piece of wood with chipboard (window and lace element), clay elements, die-cut elements, metal embellishments. I’ve colored them with liquid acrylics, waxes, added embossing powder with glitter, just glitter and microbeads.

In half of the window, I made a glitter shaker. See, shine is everywhere!))



Hugs,

Anastasia (aka Nastyalena)

New Products (soon available in stores):
New Effect Paste: Magic Potion, Crushed Ice
New Art Alchemy Waxes: White Pearl
New Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylics: Prussian Blue, Ochre, Crimson

Full list of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:



Heart

So here’s a simple little project I made while exploring and playing around with Finnabair’s new release. Over time you will notice, I have a thing for hearts, wings and celestial bodies hehe :)

This time I started by covering my plywood shape with black gesso, and then I applied some of this gorgeous (my personal favourite) Golden Dragon effect paste through the vintage wallpaper stencil.


Once again, I used some wings and a star for my centre pieces so I covered them with black gesso and then added little bits of Nude and Coral Liquid acrylics over the whole composition, trying to leave as much of the Golden Dragon untouched as possible.


Finally to finish it off I used White Pearl and Graphite Waxes on the mouldings and the edges of the hearts to tie it all together and voila! This cute little heart was ready!

Lots of love from my house to yours,

Iveta xx


New Products (soon available in stores):
New Effect Paste: Golden Dragon
New Art Alchemy Waxes: White Pearl, Graphite
New Art Alchemy Liquid Acrylics: Nude, Coral

Full list of supplies with active links to Mixed Media Place store:


Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...