Friday 6 November 2020

Vintage Frames with Natural Elements by Katja

Hello!

Today I have two frames for you. I gave them a new personal look with mixed media products  from Finnabair. I also added some natural elements and I could not resist also to add some small Christmas baubles. To create a more vintage effect I have clear crackle paste on my frames. For coloring I have my favorite color the Liquid Acrylic Paint, Burnt Sienna.  I have mixed my natural elements with mechanicals and Art Stones.








I have a videotutorial for you! Enjoy!


Take care! XoXo Katja

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


1 comment:

Gigi said...

I love the creation you did and the colors you used. Nice and warm and cozy.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...