Monday 16 November 2020

Time for roses by Olga Ravenskaya

 Hi gorgeous friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with my new project and video tutorial.

Dreaming of warm days, sun rays and a smell of flowers I’ve created a light and feminine home décor piece – Time for Roses to color that dark, cold and cloudy November.


I’ve grabbed Flutter Decorative Paper for the background adding it slightly with the Modelling paste through Passiflora and Read My Letter stencils.


I’ve painted the clock face using a mix of Dark Chocolate and Aubergine Impastos and then with Soft Satin and Vintage Rose metallique paints.

After that I’ve stamped a bit using Postal set of stamps.


For clay elements in the upper part I’ve used Ink Black and Violet Liquid Acrylics and then underlined a texture with Old White Matte wax and Rose Gold Metallique wax.

I’ve painted flower clay elements with Vintage Rose and Spring Blossom Metallique paints and then gave them a delicate shimmer with Rose Gold and Royal Robes waxes.


As a final touch I’ve added beautiful pearls and Gold Rush glass glitter.



Here is my video step-by-step, hoping you’ll enjoy it!



Thanks a ton for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...