Wednesday 4 November 2020

October Ambassadors' Spotlight

 


Hello friends,

Today we are up on the blog with newest inspiration from Finnabair Brand Ambassadors. The host of this month Spotlight is Riikka Kovasin and the theme is "going small and collage".


Heart as guiding star

The biggest issue I had with this theme was to decide what’s “small”. Like I wrote in the video I recorded during my make, I had been doing a lot of ATC sets lately so I wanted to do something else. But then I faced the problem of deciding the size. I felt like I needed some kind of guideline, rather than just deciding the size at random. But then I remembered a postal stamp looking stamp that allowed me to decide the size easily. After that, it was just layering and creating! 

I made little characters out of my collages. I used some tissue paper as my first collage layer and then added pieces of packaging, stamped bookpaper, newspaper and vintage photo stickers to these tiny characters. As a finishing detail to them, I added some metal embellishments to the characters.


 

If you wish to see how I made the little booklet, please see the video! 



Supplies:




Small and collage, that's just a challenge! While I do ATC sometimes, I don't do collages at all. This ATC kit is my first collage project. I used Golden Nugget and created layers from the pages of the book, paper and elements cut out of a Prima pad. I stamped the butterflies from the stamp sets and added washi tapes.





Supplies:



Hi All the Mixmedia Lovers. Today I have made a collage on a small canvas. To create a collage I used amazing AB Studio papers from :In The Past" collection and some beautifulvintage vellum papers, which You can buy in Mixmedia store.

  I also used Impasto paints...they are really awesome. 



You can always let your creativity free in such project. Even though the small size may be a limit here, it let me finish the work quickly.

Anyway, it has been a challenge to me:)


Supplies:


Have a great day!!

Finnabair Team


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...