Friday 13 November 2020

A bit of Spring by Anastasia Kuznetsova

 Hello, friends!

Anastasi is with you today. Today I want to show you a new project.

I took an old board as the basis for my project. I covered it with White Heavy Gesso and glued an old book sheet to half of the board. I covered the sheet with Clear Gesso. After that, I applied a White Crackle Paste, which cracks very nicely after drying. Then I applied the Plaster Paste through the stencil. Once again I dried everything well.

I applied Liquid Acrylics to the surface, then applied impressions using stamps. I put together a layered composition. I added Midnight Sky Metallique to the grooves between the decor elements and in the middle of the flowers. And on the convex parts of the decor, I applied Old White Matte Wax.





Finally, I added Art Stones and sequins. I pasted the accents with Soft Gloss Gel.

You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy, Anastasi.




Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...