Tuesday 3 November 2020

Finnabair 2021 Ambassadors

Dear friends,

Not so long ago we were announcing the names of the Finnabair Creative Team - super talented group of people who are going to inspire you here on the blog and Finnabir social media through the whole 2020-2021 season. Today we are proud to show you one more group of Finnabair Brand Ambassadors! I'm sure you know these faces already - they are popular teachers, brand owners, social media personalities and wonderful artists from all over the world! 

I'm so proud and happy they love my products and include them into their videos, classes and projects - their talents truly shine and I'm thrilled to see what they are going to create within the coming months. Every person on this list has the unique, easy to recognise personality and creative style but they all love mixed-media and Finnabair Brand!



If you would like to watch my Ambassadors' blogs, social media, youtube channels, to be up to date with their projects, please visit this site. Make sure you follow them, because there will be tones of amazing inspirational projects they create with my products.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...