Thursday 16 September 2021

Wild and free by Olga Ravenskaya

Hi dear friends!

It’s Olga Ravenskaya here today with you today. 

Wild and Free – my new project and video tutorial using beautiful Metallique and Sparks acrylic paints, waxes and moulds.

Thinking of late Autumn I wanted to create a project in deep muted colors with a light touch of hoarfrost.

Firstly I’ve painted the wooden base mixing Silver Spoon, Hazelnut and Brass Hardware Metallique paints and then tinted with White Gesso.  

All the chipboard and castings from moulds I’ve primed with White and Black gesso and then painted using Stormy Ocean, Midnight Sky, Silver Spoon, Red Wine and Flame Metallique paints. 


A touch of Old Silver wax gave the extra beautiful glow to the embellishments. 

Finally I’ve used microbeads, glass glitter and glitter for toppings. 


Here is my step-by-step video, hoping you’ll enjoy it!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Olga

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...