Friday 3 September 2021

Textured panel by Katja Joulak

Hello dear Mixed Media lovers!

Here I have a MDF panel for you. Using the beautiful stencil Bindweed Wallpaper with the Effect Paste – Mermaid.  I love to blend different texture and paints to create own shades. Also used some chipboards for layering that I have give the some color as the background. On my focal point I have some Acrylic Sparks. When you spray water on the Acrylic Sparks color some of the color moves and leave the Mica left on the piece and that is a gorgeous effect that I love to do.






I have a video tutorial waiting for you, where you can watch my process.

Thank you and see you soon again!

Katja


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...