Wednesday 22 September 2021

Art is the Answer Art Journal Page by Iveta Ziedina

Hello my friends!

Today I bring to you an art journal page that was very much inspired by my friends, and Finnabair herself talking about art journaling. For some reason these past few weeks art journaling has really peaked my interest.

I’ve never really tried it until maybe around 6 months ago, but truly, since I tarted learning more about it and also having a little go every now and then myself, I find that it’s really growing on me.


There’s something very very liberating and freeing about just sitting down with a blank page and feeling that freedom to create whatever you want. Truly experiment. try different techniques, colours, anything you can imagine. Because at the end of the day, it is just that. A piece of paper. If your experiment does not go as planned and you don’t feel like sharing it with the world, you absolutely don’t have to. You haven’t wasted some very special substrate that you so wanted to make pretty, it’s just a piece of paper. And that in itself is freeing.



So I hope this little project will inspire you to pick up a piece of paper, and have some fun. Art means a lot of different things to different people. But art is always the answer.


Lots of love,

Iveta xxx



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...