Friday 17 September 2021

The Place At Sunset – Mixed Media ATC`s by Martina Stoycheva

Hello everyone!

Recently I bought some Re-Design moulds that were in my wish list for some time and after I made some castings, the idea for my project presented itself. 

So, it`s time for ATC`s. These small jems full of texture, layers and so fun to create. 



And since I wanted to use the anchor and rudder, they turned out to have a bit of sea nature. At least two of them. 




I`m going to miss the sea this year, since I wasn’t able to go to the beach as much as I wanted to this summer. Hopefully next summer.

On the other two ATC`s though, I was able to give some color by picking up some of the most saturated colors of liquid acrylics: Violet, Crimson, Magenta and Emerald. 




Two of my favorite colors of Jewel pastes completed the look and finally some dry brushed white gesso. 





I have to admit I`m starting to like more and more this Plaster paste. 

Take a look at the close up photos with it. It created texture even outside of the base and I like it so, so much…

I hope you`ll like my little treasures too.

Be inspired!

Hugs, Martina.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...