Friday 10 April 2020

Rusty fish by Juliya Tirskaya

Hello there, creative friends!
I have prepared a new mixed media project for you - a Mixed Media Fish.


I just love doing different altered art projects from scratch. And this time I wanted to create a home decor for myself. My choice was Angler fish.






I divided the base of my fish into several different parts. On one part I glued a piece of Tissue Paper from the new collection - Romantica. The second part was painted by me with paint and paste.
At the end I toned and developed the texture with a new matte wax Patina Blue.



You can see how I made Mixed Media Fish in my video tutorial. I hope you like it!



Have a great day,
 Juliya



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


4 comments:

Crea Red said...

This is in one word A MASTERPIECE
Original and stunning
Loved your tutorial very much

Freetany said...

Просто вау! Вот как можно было такое придумать?

Евгений Крафт said...

WOW as always!!!

Scrap Recup said...

Whaooo! Totally fan of this project, just wonderful! Bravo!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...