Tuesday 7 April 2020

Canvas "Simple Abstract" by Olya Kravets

Hello lovely creative friends! Today I'd like to share with you my new mixed media art!
This time I want to show you that with products from Finnabair you can create project for your interior without a lot of decor! It is really very simple, but it looks so spectacular! I created a motivational picture and now it gives me energy! I hope this will be an inspiration for you.



I took a large canvas for the project. I use tapes - Art Daily - Nocturnal Elements to make separators.
And now I take beautiful Impasto Paints and create new shades when I mix them. I mix impasto paint with White Gesso to make the color lighter. This can be done with white acrylic paint too. It is very important to mix the paints well on the palette so that you get a clean and uniform shade. I paint over the canvas in different shades.




When the paints are dry, I remove the tape and there are smooth beautiful white stripes. I took the letters chipboard and make a motivational inscription. I just stick them on layers.
And in the end I add a little sparkle with acrylic paint and make splashes.



As you can see it is very simple and you can take any paint and create large paintings for your home! I hope it was inspiring.


I invite you to watch my video tutorial to see the whole process of creating my project. Enjoy!



I hope you are inspired by my video! Do something new, even if it seems simple! Sometimes for beautiful pictures we only need paint and inspiration! Be free in your creativity and love what you do! Create with your soul, tell your stories and your feelings, share with us and love what you are doing!

Thank you for visit us today here on Finnabair blog
With love, Olya.



Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...