Sunday 12 April 2020

April Art Recipe

Hello friends,

Spring has come with warmth and singing birds. There are lots of flowers in our gardens. Crocuses are blooming in the mountains, although this year only a few can see them. Nature has its private time. This is why our this month colour palette seems to be perfect for that moment in our history.

Just to make sure, you are all well informed, we would like to let you know, that challenges will be going live usually each second Sunday of the month. So please do not be surprised, that Inlinkz is closed the day before. Please keep that in mind planning your entering the challenge :) because we love your projects so much and we do not want to lose any of them!

The rules are very simple. Each challenge consists of colour palette and products. You need to stick to the colour palette and use at least 2 of the products listed in a challenge.

Products to choose from:
Finnabair’s Stencils
Tissue Paper
Finnabair Mould
Art Ingredients: Mica Flakes

The colours: crocus, olive, gold 




If the products on your project are not easy to recognize, please add in description information, where exactly we can see them.

Challenge is open till May, 9th. The winner will be invited to be Guest Designer on our blog.


This month Guest Designer is Yulia Pospelova:


instagram
youtube
facebook

Hello, everybody. My name is Yulia Pospelova, and I am happy to welcome you here, with one of the world's greatest manufacturer as a guest designer.


This month's palette is very interesting. I was inspired by the crocus color.


In fact, this flower has many shades. I've chosen some neutral ones and made them basic for my mixed media canvas . I also added some shades of olive and gold.




I've chosen moulds and a stencil from the necessary elements.


I'm really grateful for the invitation! Be creative and inspired.





Inspiration from our Design Team:




Hello creative friends!
The gorgeous new Art Recipe inspired me to upcycle 2 canned food tins, using Finnabair's: Tissue papers, stencil, Mica Powder - my absolut new passion and resin mould elements.





I covered each tin with a different Tissue paper, added texture with white crackle pasteand Stencil. When dry I added colors.





Next I built the compostition with background chipboards and the resin elements, made with Finnabair's moulds.



I enjoyed so much coloring it, I used Art Alchemy Metalique paints and one gorgeous Mica Powder. And the outcome - such an intense colors and project. I love it and hope you do too.

Looking forward to seeing your projects. Take care and stay safe! Xoxo





I enjoyed this month’s Art Recipe so much! I love the combination of colors! I tried to include all the Art ingredients also. I feel it is a special challenge for me to bring them all together – all colors and all ingredients. Lately I love to create with natural elements. In the times we are facing, nature brings me a special comfort and hope. It was the same with this project.




I tried to use some natural elements, like branches, moss and also added lots of natural elements with chipboard pieces – like leaves, mushrooms,… The combination of deep purple and gold gives this project a bit of a glamorous touch, so I used this lovely vintage girl with a beautiful dress, and made her look as she is playing in the woods completely carefree. We all need such child in us sometimes!










Hi dear friends!
This month to inspire you, I have prepared a vintage canvas. It is based on Tissue paper and mixed media pastes and paints. For the main decoration I chose the lid from a coffee jar.






I used all the ingredients of our recipe and enjoyed the process I Hope you will also take part in this challenge and show your side of the creative process





* * * * * * * *

1. Create a project with our colour scheme and 2 products from 4 listed at the beginning of this blog post
2. If any products are not well visible on the project, please leave an information where to find them on your project in description on your blog
3. Enter using Inlinkz below.


Challenge will be closed on May 9th. Lucky winner will be announced by the end of May.
We hope you feel inspired and we can't wait to see your projects :)

You are invited to the Inlinkz link party!
Click here to enter

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...