Friday 24 April 2020

Altered wooden divider by Anat Weksler

Hello dear crafty friends!
After CT April's Art Recipe projects were published I got some requests to make a video tutorial, showing how I've created it, so I’ve done it and that's what i'm sharing today.


Instead of recycling 2 tuna tin cans I decided to alter a wooden divider which is actually a packaging of Prima embellishments.









There are no difficult steps, so even if you are a beginner you can follow it and have success!
What makes this piece a WOW is the use of some amazing Art Alchemy Metallique and Sparks paints and add the genius Gold Mica Powder.

Watch the step by step video tutorial:



I hope you will like it and feel inspired to create something similar - don't forget to share with us.
If you have any doubts please don't hesitate, write it at the video comment.
Thanks for stopping by!
xoxo

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...