Monday 20 April 2020

Beautiful day canvas by Anastasia Kuznetsova

Hello, friends!
Today I want to show you a bright canvas «Beautiful day».


I took a wooden round base. I painted it before that. To apply it in this project I needed to repaint it, because its color did not suit me. I took the Black Impasto paint and diluted it greatly with water. After drying, the old background was still visible. I added a red color to the background. I used Impasto paints for this.





For an additional background, I took a chipboard, covered it with White Heavy Gesso and painted it with Liquid Acrylics.
Then I created a composition. For tinting, I took the Red Rust Effect Paste. At the very end, I added the Art Ingredients. I glued them with a Soft Gloss Gel. You can watch the creation process in this video. Enjoy.




Anastasi.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...