Monday 6 April 2020

Easter egg by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hello everyone,
Easter is coming! Nature comes to life in many regions of the world. Spring weather is getting under way in Poland. That's why I come to you with a typical Easter project. Delicate and femine, full of lace, shiny accessories, flowers and ethereal details.


Here is my version of Easter egg, perfect for a gift or for decorating the home. There is a lot of white in it, but there are also blue accents. I used Finnabair products of course. I covered my HDF egg base with a layer of white gesso, and then applied the cracking paste in several places. After drying, a very interesting structure apperared. Then, using Soft Gloss Gel and Heavy Body Gel, I glued the additions that created my composition.







I chose lace, sizal, pieces of gauze, scrapbooking paper, fabric, mould elements, HDF decors, paper flowers, and finally Art Ingredients from Finn.



I invite you to watch my tutorial and subscribe to Finnabair Art Files YouTube channel.
Thanks to this you will be up to date with the next tutorials.

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...