Friday 7 October 2022

Time-worn heart by Anastasia Korvyakova

Hello everyone! Anastasia is here with an altered art journal cover. In this project, I would like to show that even not-super-dimensional composition can be beautiful with Finnabair moulds. This cover decor will allow you to store your journals among others.



I used Tissue Paper in the background to make it more interesting. Then I added White Gesso and White Crackle paste to the edges. To colour the background, I used Liquid and Metallique acrylic paints.


All mould casts I glued on the background with 3D Gel. Then I coloured them with Mica Powders from Golden Hour set, Liquid Acrylics and a touch of Aged Brass wax.



More details you can find in the video tutorial. I hope you enjoy it!



Hugs,

Anastasia(aka nastyalena)

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...