Wednesday 19 October 2022

Altered Paper Cup / Sweet Gift Box by Emilia Sieradzan

Hello and welcome it’s Emilia Sieradzan here.

I’m coming up with my first inspiration for Finnabair Studio! I am very happy I can share my project with you!


I like to alter things and give them new purpose. First of all it's great fun and also I make something I can use instead of throwing it away, as many items I transform are old, used or damaged objects.

Today I invite you to watch the process of turning a simple paper cup into a gift box. Inside I’m going to put some sweets and give it to my niece.

She loves pink (me too! :) so the cup is in sweet delicate pink colours.

I used my favourite Finnabair products and believe me this project is so easy that anyone can do it!

Few layers of paint and a bunch of embellishments and voila!

I hope you will like my inspiration and maybe you will grab a paper cup and create something similar?

Please do!



Thank you a lot, have a lovely creative time!


Emilia 

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...