Monday 24 October 2022

Heart Kepper by Angie Craftmaker

 Hi everyone!

I´m Angie and I´m so excited to present my first project for the Finnabair creative team and share my inspiration with you.


I made an altered Lighthouse, I love the new moulds, so I needed to use it in a steampunk project.



My favourite technique is the rust effect, so I used the great Finnabair´s rust effect paste.


I made the composition as a showcase to keep the heart and protect it from being damaged.





I used different moulds and rust effect pastes, waxes, metal embellishments

I hope you like my Project, you can see the whole process on Finnabair´s youtube channel.

Thanks for watching!

Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

1 comment:

Martha Hernandez said...

Esta increíble me encanta, que no solo hagas tus bellísimas libretas y extiendas tu arte a mas objetos, Muchas felicidades!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...