Tuesday 4 October 2022

Airy canvas by Kasia Salmanowicz

Hi,

I welcome you with my first project in the new season of Finnabair Creative Team. I am pleased to design for another year in such a fantastic group. It's a wonderful feeling because (you probably know from your own experience) Finnabair products are addictive! They are unique and it is a great pleasure to create inspiration with their use.

I have a very clear canvas for you today. This time the entire composition was created on the back of my canvas. Thanks to this, I got an interesting frame. One part of my background was covered with Prima Marketing rice paper. For the second part, I decided to make the background myself using some lace and fabrics.



Then I started arranging the composition. An old brush which I decided not to throw away, was placed in the centre. For this great elements from the new Finn moulds and pieces made of HDF material. The whole composition is covered with white gesso and dried.



For colouring, I used liquid acrylic paints in the following colours: Umber, Burnt Sienna, Tiger Orange, Nude and Ocher. Everything, of course, properly diluted;) Then the whole project was slightly brushed with white gesso. I invite you to my video tutorial on the Finnabair channel.



Hugs,

Kasia Salmanowicz


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...