Friday 21 October 2022

A wonderous witch by Hadry DC

Hi everyone!!!

Hadry here with my first project for the Finnabair Creative Team, a dream come true that starts today.

October is a special month for me, for many reasons, it is the month in which my dark side comes out stronger.


My focal point and the colours I have used are based on the image I have chosen, brown, yellow, a touch of red and of course black!



For this month’s project, I have altered a palette and the composition based on moulds to give dimension to the project.





You can see all the detail of this project which is so special to me, in the video tutorial.

I hope you like it and enjoy it !!!!


Hadry DC


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...