Wednesday 12 October 2022

Dreamworld layout by Margarita Shkludova

Hello creative souls! Margarita Shkludova is here.

I am very happy to be in this wonderful team and share my inspiration with you!

I decided to start this creative path from the layout. I love this project format. I like to express my thoughts, feelings and emotions through artistic images, and combinations of colours and shapes.

This time my layout is between black and white, between dream and reality.

I used several Finnabair stencils to add variety and dynamics to the background. I chose new Finnabair molds as the main decor. This is not traditional for layouts due to the considerable weight and volume. But I like the layering and the volume it makes. And the base can always be strengthened with cardboard. I'm also crazy about Finnabair Metallic Flakes)) Now I use it in almost all my projects. It's unusual, but I love this gloss!





I have prepared for you a video of the process of creating this layout. Enjoy watching!


Allow yourself to create without looking back at stereotypes. Feel inspired by freedom.

See you!


Products I have used - all the images linked to Mixed Media Place online store:

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...